IDK IF YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS WEBSITE YET, BUT I DON’T EVEN CARE IF YOU DO.
CHARAHUB BASICALLY ALLOWS YOU TO MAKE A DIRECTORY OF ALL YOUR OCS.
AND SO (they let you get super detailed)
It lets you store 100 characters (you gain 2 extra slots…
this drawing challenge pertains to the demons of the ars goetia!
for 72 demons this challenge lasts for 72 days
for more information/inspiration for your art, i have provided a reference link here (respective demons names are also linked to informative articles)
A lovely fuck-ton of animal paw references (per request).
my dear friend Jessi (lilylilymine) whom i really admire told me she liked the way i draw legs (thank you, btw!) and asked if i would do a tutorial. i feel a little weird having never done a tutorial before, and i don’t feel like i have the authority to really teach anyone about art, but i can’t deny Jessi. ;)
i’m not sure if i have anything particularly revolutionary or exciting to say…i’m sure i missed a lot of important stuff. i guess it’s mostly just an insight into how i personally like to draw legs, so take it with a grain of salt. :)
Raven Belt Tutorial Type Thing!
First thing I’m going to note is that I used a dremel for a lot of this. For safety reasons, you should wear a mask and goggles, because resin dust stings when it’s in your throat and hurts when it’s in your eyes (as I learned, from not having either of these things). Safety first!
1. First thing was getting the gems. I cast my gems out of Castin’ Craft’s Easy Cast epoxy resin. I use the transparent dye. I pretty much just follow the instructions that gives me, so there’s not much really to say here. I’ve got a full picture of the gems here.
2. Once all the gems were cast and good, I took a Dremel and cut notches into the sides of each gem so the chain of the belt would fit there. Do this only for the belt ones! The brooch I dremeled down the edges a bit so it’d fit into the ring better, which I explain a little better in step 4.
The belt itself I made with 2.5” rings and a chain that I opened the rings of and took apart. These things I picked up from our leather supply store. To get the length I wanted, originally I had five links of chain in between each ring, but that was really big, so I made it four. It’s probably about 36” around? It sits comfortably on top of my hips.
3. Normally I like using a better quality adhesive, but for my purposes, I used hot glue. The belt is glued on top of the gems, with the chain lining up with the notches.
4. NOT SHOWN! Because the gems were a little bigger than the rings, I took the Dremel again and beveled the edges of the back to have a smoother transition from the ring to the gem, and also to get rid of the sharp edge. This could also be done with sandpaper, it’d just take longer. This is especially where you’d need the mask and goggles because there are a lot of pieces flying everywhere.
5. I used a gold foil that I picked up at Curry’s for the backing, which I just carefully glued around the edges. I tried putting my gems on a bunch of different colours to see which colour I personally liked best as the backing, and chose gold. Had I made the gems darker, I probably would have picked silver. I also added a pin backing to the one that’s my brooch.
altair and vega - a mix for you and your space date
TRACKS : 01. gorillaz - every planet we reach is dead | 02. david bowie - moonage daydream | 03. frank sinatra - fly me to the moon (rei ayanami version) | 04. muse - starlight | 05. a flock of seagulls - space age love song | 06. david bowie - soul love | 07. muse - knights of cydonia | 08. gorillaz feat. little dragon - empire ants
ALRIGHTY so I figured out how to make clawed gloved fairly easily. They’re pretty sturdy and I made them for my Chariot BRS cosplay.
1. Get this plastic bullet chain thing. I got it at Party city for around $6 or $7
2. Get a pair or gloves that are stretchy. Not thick winter ones, more like fashion gloves. NOT WOOL. Bit like these.. \/
3. Get a hot glue gun, some scissors and a thick pen.( I used my wacom pen)
4. Take a bullet from the chain and cut out a thin sliver. If its the thumb, cut out a slightly larger section.
5. Stick your pen into one of the fingers to hold it shape.
6. Hot glue the inside of the base of the bullet and attach it to finger.
7. Hold it there for a minute or so and remove the pen.
8. Test it on your own finger by wearing the glove!
9. Repeat for all fingers.
10. It should look like this!
11. Paint the bullet nails black and let dry. The reason I ask you to paint the nails AFTER you attach them is so you can cover any excess glue over the cloth.
12. FINI~! There you have, clawed gloves!
Hope this helps!
How to clean your lashes like new again!